Business leader with significant experience in operations and global supply chain management
Extenisve experience in managing exceptional engineering and manufacturing teams to successfully produce extremely technical products in very competitive markets
Responsible for ensuring all of Maxar SS customer needs are being met from the early stages of business development through the completion of the mission
COO/Executive Vice President, Engineering and Operations
- Managing the organization that is responsible for the design, purchase, fabrication, testing, and launch of SSL’s geostationary communications satellites.
- Accountible for schedule and cost performance of all engineering and manufacturing activites as well as supply chain
- Implemented a program that resulted in 15% overall savings in satellite design and production costs Senior Vice President, Engineering, Manufacturing and Test
- Managed the engineering and manufacturing groups that conduct the detailed design and manufacture/test SSL satellites.
- Instituted a factory-wdie continuos program including lean six-sigma practices Executive Director, Bus Subsystems Operation
- Managing the organization that is responsible for the design, fabrication and test of all elements of the satellite bus for high-power geostationary communications satellites.Systems Engineering Manager
- Managed all technical aspects of the development, launch and in-flight verification of a fleet of 7 communications satellites for Intelsat and a direct-to-mobile user broadcast satellite for a Japanese customer.
- Responsibilities include managing the development of product requirements, system-level design, system-level test and verification and on-orbit testing.1995–1997 TRW Redondo Beach, CA
- Developed and implemented algorithms for image processing, control laws, atmospheric modeling and micropropulsion
- Supported proposal development for multiple government customers.